Saturday, August 22, 2009

San Diego Trip Lego Land



I am finally getting these pictures from our trip up. Its taken me a while to get back into the swing of things. Well, that and the fact that school started this week. That always takes a while to re-adjust to after being kinda lazy all summer. I have decided that this is taking so long that I am going to do mulitple posts. There were lots of pictures to post and I don't have the time to sit and do it all at once. So this first post is just Lego Land.

Our first day was spent at Lego Land!
What a FUN place. We really enjoyed it.
And highly recommend going there.
Everything is made of Legos.



Yes this is a full size car. It was made of a million some odd Legos and it took a team 2 and a half months to build it. It said that it would take one person over a year and a half to do it.

Lexie and Kellie got their faces painted at Lego Land.
Both had to have dolphins. At least they were different colors.


















Some of my favorites from Miniland. All the ones in here were made of the size of Legos that we all played with.
They were so fun to see. They made them look exactly like the real places and things.

Just some of the fun we had at Lego Land.

2 comments:

  1. Dangit! That got all messed up in the middle there. Sorry! I am still trying to figure this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEE!!! A BLOB A BLOG, she's going to do a blog!!! I printed my 2007 blog, and I LOVE IT!!! To hold it in print is SO gratifying.!!! I am so glad that you are starting one!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Nephi, Utah, United States
Mommy of 3 BEAUTIFUL girls and Wife to the best Man ever! I have the best job in the world, stay at home mom.

Followers